We are reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just imagine getting a spa-like experience right in your own home, as well as practicing proper health and hygiene at the same time. The all-new BioBidet ELITE3 Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment promises this and much more, so our team decided to review the product in detail.
The people behind the brand—BioBidet—are pioneers in the bidet industry, and they have a line of the most advanced bidet toilets out there. They have even built the first-ever natural water bidet that requires no electricity or battery power to function.
The newly-designed, non-electric ELITE3 is a convenient-to-use and easy-to-install attachable bidet that meets the highest industry standards and expectations. These are designed to mesh well with the ambient temperature and come with features like a dual replaceable nozzle, water pressure control, self-cleaning functions, and more.
The warranty is only valid in the USA and Canada, and parts are solely supplied to these two locations as well.
Having said all this, now let’s look into the features more in detail.
BioBidet ELITE3 Features
This adjustable, freshwater bidet features a universal design that makes it an easy fit for your toilet. It has a DIY installation process and does not need any extra setup nor complex hose systems to work properly. Really, there is no actual “setup” required since you simply connect the bidet directly to your freshwater line—it runs solely on water pressure.
The attachment includes a self-cleaning dual nozzle that offers a posterior wash for all users and a feminine wash for females, so it can easily be used by all family members. Any of the necessary maintenance work is also very quick and easy.
With the product’s positive stepping pressure control (P.S.P.C. feature), you can easily adjust and change the water pressure to create an experience that gives you a perfect blend of comfort and cleanliness. The P.S.P.C pressure control dial knobs let users physically feel each level up as they amplify the pressure using the dial. This feature is particularly useful for those who have mobility restrictions.
Additionally, there is a highly effective splash guard that helps to keep your bathroom neat and tidy at all times. To further support the idea of high-quality hygiene, the ELITE3 is the first natural water bidet that comes with a self-cleaning feature as well to make maintenance easy.
It also comes with a reliable and good-quality brass valve and inlet that offer good support. A braided metal water supply hose and a certified built-in check valve are included as well. The durable ELITE3 is assembled with a built-in and dual-sided ABS housing that protects water lines within—the solid brass pressure valves are built to last.
The manufacturer stands behind the product with a one-year warranty coverage on both parts and labor.
Many people have mentioned that, before you go ahead and invest in a BioBidet ELITE3, you will need to ensure that it will actually fit your toilet seat. If your seat has a downturned lip, the bidet attachment will not fit well since the design will cause the lip to hit the bidet’s edge. Therefore, it is essential that you ensure that the toilet seat is flat on the bottom and the seat bolts have an extra 1″ to accommodate the bidet’s thickness.
Several others have mentioned that this bidet toilet works flawlessly most of the time, but you may notice a decline in water pressure and leakage after using it for several months. This mild flaw is due to the vinyl tubes that have plasticizers in them to make them more flexible, and these gradually deteriorate.
People have also mentioned that—contrary to what many believe—this bidet attachment does not shrink the size of the seat. Customers have also mentioned that the installation is super easy and can be done by oneself in just about 15 to 20 minutes.
Pros of the BioBidet ELITE3
- The ELITE3 is a non-electric bidet attachment, so there is no need for electricity or batteries.
- It features dual nozzles for front- and rear-cleansing with ultimate convenience
- It’s built with a highly durable ABS plastic body and has a sturdy brass flow valve.
- It is installed underneath your existing toilet seat.
- It’s compatible with virtually any residential toilet, excluding those with a French curve.
- It comes with a braided supply hose and a 3/8-inch metal T-valve for hassle-free installation.
- Since it uses cold water only, installation simply takes about 15 minutes.
- There may be similar-looking products on the market, but the ELITE3 looks a class apart due to some of its upgraded features.
- It has a smart design: the spring-loaded wash nozzles stay retracted at the back of the splash guard when not in use. When activated, water pressure simply pushes out the nozzles to start cleansing.
- The ELITE3 bidet attachment comes with three main functions controlled by the first knob: nozzle cleaning, rear wash, and a front feminine wash.
- The bidet is self-cleaning, so you do not have to worry much about maintenance nor doing any cleaning yourself.
Cons of the BioBidet ELITE3
- The attachment does not perfectly fit with certain toilet seats (like those by Kohler) that come with a downturned-lip design.
- The ELITE3 bidet attachment is suited ONLY for US toilets because the valve supplied with it does not fit any of the standard UK fittings. Even if the plastic valve does somehow manage to fit, it leaks instantly.
Anyone who wishes to try a non-electric bidet for the first time and invest in something that will last for a long time and give them a good value for their money can confidently opt for the BioBidet ELITE3 Dual Nozzle Fresh Water Spray Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment. It is designed to promote a better sense of health and hygiene in your home to meet your bathroom needs.
The newly designed Elite3 is an easy-to-install and conveniently-designed attachable bidet that promises a clean and hygienic wash every time. There is no need for electricity nor battery power to operate this product, which is perhaps the biggest advantage.
Please bear in mind that the warranty provided with the product is valid only in the US and Canada. Also, the parts are only supplied to the USA and Canada, so you may want to consider these factors before placing an order if you’re located somewhere else. Overall, we feel that this mechanical bidet attachment by BioBidet offers a great value for the money.
Toto Washlet A100 Review – Read This First!
8 Best Toilets For Not Clogging
Toto K300 Vs C200: Here Are Differences
7 Best Bathtubs For Tall People